Food for Dad’s Brain
He taught you everything—from the little stuff to big life lessons—and you thought he knew it all! Now . . .not so much. Outdated info can turn dear old Dad into dour old Dad, so perk up your Pop with a healthy dose of totally nutritious Dad Facts.
He’ll devour these 273 trivia tidbits about everything from space dogs to hepcat slang and other subjects Dads love, such as:
• Historical oddities. Which Roman emperor levied a pee-pee tax?
• Mind sports. What is the origin of poker?
• Pop culture. Which rock band was first to play all seven continents?
• Special skills. Which animal can breathe through its butt?
• Tech. How much does the Internet weigh?
• Weird science. Why did doctors insert a tooth in a blind man’s eye?
• And much, much more!
Don’t let Dad’s game get lame. Entertain his brain—feed him some delicious Dad Facts!